“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.”
(I John 4:1-3 NKJV)
Friends, if you have been saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, you will know the operations of the antiChrist easily. John said, “..Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist…”
And Jesus said, “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves…Therefore by their fruits you will know them.” Matthew 7:15, 20 NKJV
• Every false prophet and false teaching is antiChrist even when they sound and meant well; Jesus said, you shall know them by their fruit, and their fruit is mostly spiritual or inwardly. A natural eyes cannot know the fruit of false prophets because they can only be spiritually discerned. The natural eyes cannot even know the outward fruit of false teaching because their conscience is dead. Their spiritual eyes is blind to know both the inward and outward fruit of the false prophets, which made them blind followers – Matt 15:12-14.
• No false prophet will come out in the public and declare to be antiChrist but their teachings betrays them when judged in the light of the present truth.
> False prophets uses the name of Jesus, which makes it difficult for those who say they believe in Jesus to know them as antiChrist. So long the false prophet is mentioning Jesus in his messages and commandments, the blind followed honors him as a man of God. They will attack by all means anyone exposing the errors of their false prophet and label you judgmental and envious.
• “Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist…”
> If you observe the law of Moses or any part of it today, you are operating according to the “…every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh..,And this is the spirit of the Antichrist…”
> Observing the law of Moses after Jesus came in the flesh and fulfilled the law on the cross is not of God and it is of the antiChrist. You are denying Him as being our everything to God. Jesus Christ is our tithes and offerings to God.
• Satan has been antiGod from the beginning in the garden and he is the antiChrist that is to come physically into the world but is now already in the world operating through false christs and false prophets; Jesus said, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.” Matthew 24:23-25 NKJV
> Any elect that allows false christs and false prophets to deceive him or her today is ignorant of what Jesus has said and done for us; “Therefore my people have gone into captivity, Because they have no knowledge; Their honorable men are famished, And their multitude dried up with thirst…My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…” Isa 5:13. Hos 4:6 NKJV
• “Every spirit”, regardless through whom they speak, “that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and paid it all for us on the cross is not of God And this is the spirit of the Antichrist.”
> Their rank, tithe and name doesn’t matter, so long their are preaching the law for people observe as to please/obey God, that is not of God and it is the spirit of antichrist; Because God has commanded us to listen to His Son alone, not to Moses representing the law nor to Elijah representing the prophets – Matt 17:5. Our righteousness exceeds the righteousness of those under the law – Matt 5:17-20, because “now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;” Romans 3:21-22 NKJV
• If what you are preaching and practicing today in the name of Jesus is not according to all things Jesus Himself commanded us His church, you are operating in the spirit of AntiChrist. You can quote all the scriptures to support them but the question is this: “has Christ died on the cross when people observed those commandments in the bible?”
> The law was in effect until Jesus fulfilled them for us on the cross with the sacrifice of His life, and after He fulfilled them He cried, IT IS FINISHED/ABOLISHED! Jn 19:30. Eph 2:14-15. Col 2:14-19.
• What Jesus said and taught to the Jews scribes and Pharisees is different from what He commanded His church. What Jesus taught the people from the law is for those under the law until He fulfill them on the cross; “Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth [that accuse you of not observing the law] may be stopped, and all the world [who observe the works of the law] may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.” Romans 3:19-20 NKJV
• You cannot be right with God by observing the law, like paying tithes and sabbath. As Paul put it, Jesus “having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it[the whole law] to the cross…So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths [as the Jews judged Jesus and His disciples in Matt 12:1-8. Jn 5:18], which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.” Colossians 2:14, 16-17 NKJV
> For those who still argue that Jesus did not fulfill all the law, let me remind you that the law was a unit that if you fail in one you fail all – Jas 2:10, so if Jesus fulfilled some of the law, as your wrongly asserts, then He fulfilled all of it – Rom 10:4.
• The Jews scribes and Pharisees were antiChrist both in words and in deed; “For this reason the Jews persecuted Jesus, and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath…Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.” John 5:16, 18 NKJV
“His parents said these things because they feared the Jews, for the Jews had agreed already that if anyone confessed that He was Christ, he would be put out of the synagogue.” John 9:22 NKJV
> Even today many are indirectly antichrist in their words and deed because of fear of the wrath of their religious leaders who taught them to reject the truth that is contrary to their belief and doctrines of men.
• The following are some common fruit of antichrist that is rampant today;
+ Building a temple or place of worship.
+ Monetary tithes and offerings.
+ Preaching the gospel of love without the truth.
+ Hierarchy and denominations.
+ Public prayers and dangerous prayers.
+ Selling books/messages/songs for money and preaching with a charge.
+ Family deliverance, temple priesthood and sisterhood.
+ Having and bowing to images of Jesus or Mary.
+ Mandatory attendance and worship of angels.
> And you can add to the list.
Observing the law and following the principles of men after Jesus came and paid it all for us to follow and obey only Him is antiChrist and put you among the thieves and robbers – Jn 10:8-10.
• Anything that’s not according to what Jesus commanded us His church is not of God, even when you get it from the scriptures. Jesus said to the Jews, “You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.” John 5:39-40 NKJV
> Scriptures were not given by the inspiration of God to give anyone life but to point us to the life Giver; “What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one. Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.” Galatians 3:19-25 NKJV
• God will not judge anyone according to the law of Moses but through His Son; “For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,” John 5:22 NKJV
“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men [including the law keepers] everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by [Jesus Christ] the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.” Acts 17:30-31 NKJV
• God has commanded us in these last days to listen to His Son if we want to please Him as our Father – Matt 17:5, So observing all things Jesus commanded us His church is keeping the commandments of God. No one can keep the whole over 600 laws of God under the law, even when they are narrowed to two – Mk 12:29-31, But God through His Son made all His commandments one and said; “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35 NKJV
> We are not like those under the law – 2Cor 5:17. His law is not grievous like the law of Moses. The only “must” in His law of to be born again and walk as He walked – Jn 3:3-8. 1Jn 2:6.
• Finally, we can see that antichrist is not just those who publicly speak ill of Christ, but also those who uses His name to observe whatever He did not command His church. The many Jesus said were practicing iniquity in Matt 7:21-23, were not sinners and formication but holy and religious people. The five foolish virgins in Matt 25:1-13, were not the five prostitutes, they were virgins but lacked the oil of grace and truth that saves – Jn 1:17.
+ The truth of the scriptures will not save a soul but the truth of the gospel of Christ; “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 NKJV
“let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole…Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:10, 12 NKJV
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:16-17 NKJV
> Living from faith to the law is antiChrist, for His grace is sufficient – 2Cor 12:9. Eph 2:8-9.
Observing the law or any part of it is antiChrist – Gal 5:1,4-6.
+ We are saved, called, chosen, anointed, appointed and sent to be Christlike:
“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 3:14-21 NKJV